Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine's Day Collab Kit

Can you believe January is almost gone and Valentine's Day is right around the corner?  Time sure does fly by!

The ladies at PSP Crafting Gallery are sharing their talent with you in the form of this great kit.  And believe me there are some really talented ladies in that group.  After the kit is made, they will be sharing some printables with you.  It is a privilege to be part of that wonderful group!

Here's a preview of my part of the kit.


You can download my elements here.   And my papers can be downloaded here.
And don't forget to visit the PSP Crafting Blog for more great creations.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU Sandy for adding to the Valentine's Day theme at Homemade Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete