Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"A Mother's Love" Scrap Kit

I made a scrap kit in honor of my beloved mother, Margaret Bozell, who went home to be with Jesus just a week after Mother's Day, 2008.  She was not only my mother, she was my best friend.  Not a day goes by that I don't miss her in some way.  This one is for all the love she gave me.  I love you, Mom.

I hope you enjoy the kit as much as I enjoyed making it.  It is for personal use only.



You can download the papers here, and the elements here.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this tribute to your Mom ,it is beautiful Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is beautiful! Thanks for being so generous. Annette

    ReplyDelete