Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Creating Christmas Kleenex Boutique Box Cover

I love Christmas!  And I love to have a little bit of Christmas in every room of my house.  So today I am giving you a Kleenex Cover.  This fits a Puffs Boutique Box.  I print on cardstock and then laminate for extra strength.  Cut out and use double sided tape to hold the sides together.  Fold in the little tabs on the lid, use double sided tape to glue tabs to inside of lid, cut out the oval for the kleenex to pop thru.  Put the box over the Puffs box and then put on the lid.  The template is from Belle.  Graphics are from Blue Dream Designs and Jane's Folkart Treasures.  Personal use only please.

You can download the sides here.  You can download the top here.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed designing it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 18 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sandy a great little gift from you thanks again

    ReplyDelete