Sunday, November 15, 2009

Creating Christmas Organizer Board




Here's something that I find very useful this time of year...an organizer board.  Print it and laminate it, add a magnet to the back and hang it on your refrigerator.  I like to add a small post it note holder in the Notes section so I always have paper on hand!  Graphics are from Blue Dream Designs and the Christmas Tree is from Wacky Winnie Designz.  Template and design by me.  You can download it here.  Enjoy and remember please don't share with your friends...send them to my blog to download.  All of my printables are personal use only.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 16 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much for this graphic, I love your blog, I have posted some free vintage graphics on my blog if you would like to see them and save them. Once again thanks so much
    Colleen
    http://harvesthouseprimitives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great freebie thanks again

    ReplyDelete